We are dedicated to provide our customers with the best service possible and our customer service charter sets out our commitment to this.
We commit to:
Help our customers when they need us:
- Use our technical expertise to provide the best overall solution from design to installation for all our customers, liaising closely with them throughout the project to ensure that we provide a quotation to meet their specific requirements.
- Continue to offer an online helpdesk and knowledge base for enquiries relating to building with engineered timber.
Provide quality products and services:
Provide quality products and services that comply with our own and industry strict quality procedures at every stage of the process from quotation, through manufacturing to delivery - ensuring we deliver right first time anywhere.
Protect health and safety:
- Ensure that the health and safety of our customers is protected - by working to eliminate accidents and ensuring procedures are in place and followed by all of our staff. In addition providing appropriate information around handling our products.
- Investigate and resolve disputes quickly - listen to our customers’ issues, investigate and report back within a set timeframe and to guarantee that any lessons learned are fed back into the business to ensure we strive never to make the same mistake twice.
Listening to our customers:
- Regularly ask for their feedback and act upon it to ensure we constantly improve our products and services.
- Provide drawings and all other appropriate documentation relative to the individual project.
- Provide a service around cost and design details within an agreed timeframe to ensure that our customers have the information they need when they need it.
Answer any queries quickly.
Sustainability and responsible sourcing:
Operate a strict sourcing policy to only procure our timber from 'legal and sustainable' sources.
Work with our numerous suppliers to ensure we continually improve our environmental performance and further enhance our customer offer.
Always seeking to develop new products to meet the new environmental and sustainable challenges.
- Keep abreast of future changes to building regulations and adapt and developing our design, quality and product solutions accordingly.
Corporate and social responsibility:
- Support the Saint Gobain pledge to manage our business in the most environmentally and socially responsible manner possible and take the issue of sustainable development seriously.
- Continue to support charities and local communities by both raising funds and providing practical support for specific projects.
Partnering with our suppliers to ensure:
- Consistent stock quality and legal and sustainable sourcing.
- Stable pricing, less susceptible to market fluctuations due to long term purchasing agreements with supplier partners.
- Regular stock turnaround ensuring fresh stock.
- A full range of stock being available quickly to meet customers’ needs.