Our national network is engineered for success. We have a comprehensive national network of design and production facilities.
Pasquill Roof Trusses provides true national coverage to our customers whether large or small. Across our network we share ideas, designers, manufacturing capacity, delivery service and product range. We currently have a national network of manufacturing sites, spearheaded by two brand-new facilities in Yorkshire and Suffolk. This gives us the capacity annually to manufacture approximately 350,000 roof trusses, over 1 million metres of I-beams, 250,000 metres of Posi-joists, 2200 spandrel panels and 300 smartroof® systems.
Some manufacturers struggle during periods of high demand, meaning long lead times for you and delivery delays resulting in costly construction hold-ups.
We manage our design and production capacity to avoid design and production bottlenecks. Quick quotes, fast design turn-arounds and excellent results are achieved without compromising quality. We frequently achieve a 2-week turn-around from design completion to site delivery.
- Our national coverage means we have a site and designer close to you.
- Reliable deliveries as our lorries can get to you quicker.
- Reduced carbon footprint. Our trusses travel less miles.
- On-site support. When you have a problem with any of our products we can resolve it quickly and if necessary visit the site to find a solution.
- Our designers have in-depth local knowledge of the local planning restrictions that effect your build.
- Our designers throughout the UK share design knowledge meaning you get the benefit of years of expert experience.
find your nearest Pasquill site on the interactive Google Map featured on our contact us page.