The bespoke solution
Panelised roof systems have been developed to meet the changing demands of the construction industry by reducing the overall build time, addressing the issue of skill shortages and also improving health and safety during the construction process.
Pasquill can offer a bespoke solution which can meet your exact requirements by utilising the benefits of off-site manufacturing. Roof and spandrel panels are manufactured in factory conditions, combined with optional floor cassettes and co-ordinated into house kits for delivery to site as a complete solution.
Features & benefits
- Improved health and safety during construction process
- Reduction in overall build process
- Reduces the issue of skill shortage on site
- Ease of installation saves on site labour cost
- Manufactured in controlled environment to ensure consistent quality
- Chain of custody certified
- Incorporating an optional panelised floor
- Dormer windows/roof lights can be fitted
- Weathertight in hours rather than days
- Suitable for both masonry and timber frame constructed buildings
- Reduced air leakage and thermal bridging
- Utilising 100% of the loft space as usable living space